Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a week :/

so seven days of pills and drops should get my ear back in working order. Here's the sitch:
my inner ear is clogged with water & bacteria (ew and OW) and my outer ear is red and swollen; so, best as i can figure anyway, i've got drops for the outer ear and antibiotics (pills) for the inner ear. Mostly, i just want my ear to stop hurting. Do you know how loud breathing is? and I can HEAR myself walk, not like my footsteps, noo, i mean like the actual impact of foot on ground. i CANNOT teach like this. i feel miserable and i can barely talk above a whisper because i can hear myself, and not only is it really annoying, but it makes it hard to think. i can't speak in my teacher-voice :(

pain, pain, go away....and don't come back...at least not as an ear infection...

No comments:

Post a Comment