Sunday, December 11, 2011

A very short list…

image Vs. image

Now I am in absolute LOVE with Practical Magic (the movie), so I decided to read the book [the book is always better than the movie, right?]

Unfortunately I’ll have to add Practical Magic onto my very short list of Movies that are better than the book. [the only other movie/book on this list is Angels & Demons by Dan Brown].

So for those of you who have never seen Practical Magic, it’s filled with magic, mystery, love, loss, and laughter. I have always had a deep love of witches and all things magical. The book is filled with sex, the F-bomb, and not much magic. While it was fun to get to know the characters more, i feel like i connect with them more in the movie.

At least I still have the movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment