Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Limes, Lemons.....sour all around

Do you ever feel like you can’t win? Like no matter what you say, you can’t make another person either just agree with you for once, or get them to smile?

I have that feeling now.

Life throws us a lot of lemons. Sometimes they hit us right in the open wounds. Double Whammy. I know it sucks. I know it hurts. I know I don’t follow my own advice, but I think people ought to be a little more receptive to good intentions. Oddly enough I wrote and entire paper about how BAD good intentions are. Something to do with Frankenstein and God. Anyway, my point is we’re all here on earth. Life gets pretty sour sometimes, but there are people in our lives that carry sugar, and Heaven knows you can’t make lemonade without sugar. I think sometimes we need to remember to allow others to add sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment