Monday, July 11, 2011

“I was just sitting in the U-bend thinking about death…”

so I was sitting here working on my syllabus, and (naturally) I got distracted. My wonderful friend had just posted something new on her blog and I found myself reading all the blogs she followed. and i found myself thinking about death. It’s not a particularly warm topic but I find that I’m moved by it. Well I guess that makes sense.
Jake and I have talked about what we’d do if one of us died (heaven forbid, knock on wood, throw salt over your shoulder and all that other stuff). I know we talked about it, but thinking about it right now, I don’t know what I’d do. I told jake he’s not allowed to die until after I do. That’s the deal. I have a lot I want to say, but I feel like the words aren’t quite ready yet….

No comments:

Post a Comment