Wednesday, July 6, 2011

polo

i'm loving playing. i wish it wasn't ending next week. i also found out that i can play in the games. i thought i wasn't going to be able to because i'm 21 and most of these kids (yes kids) are still in either middle school or high school. i DO have to keep reminding myself not to compare myself to them because 1. they're in way better shape than i am and 2. i'm only here to help them become better players. As long as i keep that in mind i'm good. I still have plenty of stupid moments when i'm playing and i throw the ball and think "Who the heck was i throwing to?" i am afraid that some of the other girls will see me and my arm having a disagreement and decide i'm not good enough to pass the ball to. We'll see. so far so good. i've discovered that if i think too much about it, that's when i screw up. when i let my instincts play for me, then i usually do pretty well. Anyway, that's the update on polo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment