Friday, October 21, 2011

No -Poo!

I'm officially going No-Poo (all this means is I am no longer using store-bought shampoo)

Don't worry, I won't be a stinky hippie :) I am still washing my hair, just not with chemicals anymore. Here's what I use:

1 tbsp baking soda/ 1 cup water

mix and multiply until my little bottle is filled (usually just a doubled recipe) I just brush it through my hair. I usually--didn't today cause I went to the gym and showered here at school--also do a honey rinse (1 tsp honey + 1 quart water). After my hair is washed, and I'm no longer bubbly and sudsy from soap (usually after the shower is off) and I just soak my hair in it. It's supposed to make my hair shiny and pretty :) it does--when i take the time to blow dry my hair after.

Well I'm on my second day; I've washed my hair with the baking soda mix before, but now it's ALL i'm using! wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment