Thursday, April 17, 2014

Days 22, 23, 24 & 25


22.Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

In 5 years? We'll hopefully have real jobs and a kid or two. 10 years? Add a few more kids and some soccer practice. 15 years? Do I really have to think that far ahead? 

23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
  1. Reading: I don't have money to travel, and, unfortunately, I don't own a magic carpet either, but with books, neither of these things matter. Want to travel to India? There's a book for that (a bunch of them). Want to hang out under the ocean? There's a book for that, too. Want an adventure in a dystopian society? There are many books for that. I can go anywhere, do anything, and meet anyone I want to all by opening up a book. 
  2. Writing: This is just as fun as reading, but I get to create the world and characters. Sometimes it's frustrating because I want to just know what happens, but I only learn things as some of the characters do, but I guess I shouldn't be that frustrated. I mean, that's how life is. 
  3. Sleeping: Yes, it's a hobby. It's how my cat and I bond. :) 
  4. Surfing: I miss this so much. Riding a wave feels like flying. There's just something about the sun beating down on you while you paddle out for another wave that is beyond description. It's seriously in those moments when you find yourself thinking, "It can't possibly get any better than this," and then you catch a wave, and it does. 
  5. Knitting: I like watching Murder, She Wrote and knitting. I'm preparing for the day I become a little old lady while simultaneously making cute hats and scarves. 
24. Describe your family dynamic from your childhood vs. now.

I think in some ways it's stayed the same, and in other ways, it's changed drastically. As to specifics though, I don't think I can really name anything off the top of my head. 

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

I think I'd go to a prearranged dinner: The Last Supper. I would have liked to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment