Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 21

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with is first?

This is one that I have a hard time with because there are 4 superpowers that I want:

1. To be able to be invisible: I'm creepy, and I like to people watch. It'd be nice to be able to people watch without people knowing I'm watching (creepy, right?).
2. To be able to fly: I know  this is pretty typical, but I have a ton of flying dreams. I think I'd love it. 
3. To be able to speak/read and understand any language: Could you imagine the possibilities? I don't need access to every single language all the time; I just want to be able to speak, read, and understand any language I'm confronted with. 
4. To be a witch: This isn't technically a superpower, but it also kind of is.

No comments:

Post a Comment