Wednesday, June 1, 2011

don’t know if you noticed…

but i started a NEW blog….i know it’s kind of silly since i hardly write on this one as it is, but this other blog will be different! it’s dedicated solely to my cooking prowess (not that i have one, but if i did it would be totally AWESOME!) that’s actually what it’s called The Concepts of My Cooking Prowess. My plan is to cook throughout this 50 day period in which i have no school and to post the recipe i tried as well as a picture of the final product and some experiences i had while doing it. :) So far so good. i cooked Bread yesterday…well i guess the correct term would be I baked bread yesterday.

anyway, i’m pretty stoked. my only worry is that it might get a little expensive…but on the bright side, i should always have lunch now. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment