Wednesday, September 30, 2009

breath...

i believe i will cease my interations with men at this point in my life....oh yes, i've said this many a time, and every time my heart falls weakly proving my humanity more and more. but i find i pick the wrong sorts. i discovered over a fantastically wild summer that i am more than able of existing on my own. i can and have formed friendships and more importantly i have begun to find the person i want to be, the person that i was is someone irratable and frustrated. men make me this way. when it was only the beach, me and work, i was calm and carefree, i allowed things to come and go as they pleased and i felt no obligation to anyone or anything. my sole purpose was to renew my soul in the oceans sweet waves and allow her to be the one great power over me.

unfortunately school has started and i find myself being roped in by that world of men once again. i miss my carefree self, i do not remember how to be carefree when around these apollonian men. i need the water, i need to remember to breath

No comments:

Post a Comment