Tuesday, September 22, 2009

pilot

Upon entrance of the blogging world i must introduce myself and those who will accompany me on this journey into the unknown. my name is danica palmer, i am 19 years old soon to be twenty! i am an english major, though i am quite a bad speller. i do not like to capatalize and i have recently fell in love with surfing though i have always been one with the water, especially the ocean. i live in hawaii and i love it.

this is to be a record of dreams, a record of hopes, and a record of daily experiences. recently my friend, nelli, who is my kindred spirit, and i have begun embarking on fantastic adventures in our everyday lives, i hope to record them here. i am currently a student and i believe skipping class is healthy as long as you do it in moderation.

for now i close with the hopes and dreams we will meet again soon. and thus my diary has begun

No comments:

Post a Comment