Monday, September 28, 2009

"thanks for being there"

Perhaps that is all I am ever meant to do. Simply to act the crutch to those who need support. To succor their hearts between heartbreaks but never to be truly taken in by them. I am merely the stepping stone to their next great and grand adventure. My hearts sinks at this epiphany. For how my it grieves, how it longs for a soul with whom I may love and be loved, with whom my greatest wants, wishes, desires and fears are to be confided. But nay. I fear my destiny is only to act as a support. To fall for those around me, to care for them just long enough to build their confidence so they may shed me like a skin too small and move on to the one they will really love, to one that they will not out grow but grow with. How melancholy this news is.

No comments:

Post a Comment