Monday, October 19, 2009

moving on to bigger and better things

so i should be doing homework. i will...tomorrow. right now i'm learning about 3 things i should do:

1. Just stop looking right now
2. Clear your mind
3.Live your life right now

my friend said it to me while we were talking about my increasing bad luck and how much i hate that i can't just let the feelings i have go. so i'm going to focus on these three things. i'm going to stop looking, for anything for everything. (except my keys...those i gotta find!) I'm not going to worry about anything anymore, I'm going to let stuff come to me (well most things). As far as guys go i'm going to do my best and stick to my earlier commitment of leaving them alone until Oct 2010. how well that will go....eh we'll see. but i'm most definately done looking. clearing my mind. i need to do this and i've found it's easiest to do when i'm surfing. i'm seriously considering taking my board to school with me...i never surf over there but that's only cause i can never find a spot that has waves that are breaking AND that those waves won't kill me. so again, we'll see. :) living life right now-i'm learning to do ths more and more. mostly i'm learning to live to surf. i've discovered boys are my kryptonite and surfing will forever be my spinach. it makes me whole again.

wish me luck on my quest and enjoy the stories posted by nelli & me, we each take a line, i started and she's after and it swaps every line. we used different fonts too, make it easier on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment