Monday, October 26, 2009

the middle-of-the-term tests!! MID-TERMS....yikes

so here i am.
in the library.
blogging.

maybe i should be studying for my midterms....afterall that is the title of this particular blog so it only seems fair that i should at least study. well i will.
later.
right now i will talk about them. but in such a way that will (hopefully) excite you, and me and thus inspire me to get a move on. my first class of the week, Writing for Publication (Eng. 415) is a wonderful class. SOOO wonderful that our midterm is writing. i love writing. it's why i'm taking the class....hell it's why i blog! my next class of the week is Sharing the Gospel (Rel 130). Our midterm requires memorizing 3-5 principles from each of the 7 chapters we've covered and writing paragraphs on them...from memory. yeah....fun. ok moving on. so next there's Fundamentals of English (Eng. 251) this is a fun class. He even gave us a study sheet, with everything we have to study on it...listed...alphabetically. the only letters that DON'T have something listed are: ...uh oh, i can't find my study sheet... well there goes that. and my other two classes don't have midterms at least i don't think so.

i'm sorry i've taken up so much of your time babbling. but the post is called midterms and is obvioulsy a means of procrastination. if you've read this far, i thank you greatly and will now end the misery by simply beginning my studies...well except for eng 251 since i can't seem to locate my papers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment