Thursday, November 5, 2009

a man, a mustache and one very happy girl

So as some may know, my quest in remaining...boyless is over. that is to say, i found a man. :)

to protect his identity he will be referred to merely as "the mustache". you know, it's his gang name. like Benny "The Rat" Rodrigues. just works. you know, i guess the "stache" would sound better but i like the whole word and it's my blog so i get to write what i like.

So i met the mustache in a class. we both happened to be taking writing for publication. he sat a seat away from me, that is to say there was someone sitting between us. we often met mid-glance, for his glance intersected my glance's journey towards the clock. i must admit....i looked often. now i will confess to you now that i've always had a bit of a thing for 'staches. i dunno why, maybe some innate instinct draws me towards fur....would explain my love of all furry animals also. the courting began when we started sharing our bits of writing with each other (it was a class assignment to write 2,000-3,000 words and e-mail it to all in the class....all 11 of us) thus i recieved his e-mail with the attachment of a sci-fi piece i found myself pulled into. the editing began. and i sent my piece out shortly after, i recieved a response, with it my piece back-having been edited. i responded. soon after he requested my friendship on the commonly known facebook. his quest for a date-nearly completely, my quest to stay single-nearly failed.
we went to see a movie. it was were the wild things are. after psychoanalyzing nearly ever scene, after sharing hot tamales and gummy bears, there was something quite clear to both of us. this was a very good idea. the courting continued, and now i sit before you, the girlfriend of the mustache.

am i saddened that my mission failed? no. i actually think i've been happier these last two weeks than i have been in quite sometime. well my now grapefruit-breathed mustache sits next to me as i type, i really should begin editing his second piece...and sams if he ever sends it....probably not. :)
i bid you adieu, farewell and good riddens !! (just kidding)...sorta

No comments:

Post a Comment