Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 12

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

On a typical Monday, I'll wake up somewhere between 6:45 and 7:30 (depending on where and if Jake has a subbing job that day). I feed Gwen, then shower, change and eat a bowl of cornflakes with chocolate milk. :) I love chocolate milk. I pack a lunch that I may or may not eat.  I work at the ISU writing center from 9-12 and then I meet with another tutee from 12:30 to 1:30. If Jake has a job, I hang out at the library until he's done and can come pick me up (we only have one car). If Jake doesn't have a job, he comes and picks me up. 
I get home and feed Gwen again. I spend some time with Jake talking about whatever or reading him the latest thing I've written while he plays minecraft, and then, he goes off to work. While he's at work, I write or watch Murder, She Wrote and paint. Jake gets home; we eat dinner, and then we go over to our friends' house to watch the Olympics. We watch a bunch of athletes win medals while others fall down, and then, we go home and go to bed.
That's basically it.

p.s. I totally go to the bathroom and stuff...I just figured you wouldn't want to read about my sudoku sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment