Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Days 10 AND 11!!



10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
The problem with the post is that I’m really good at being embarrassed, but I’m even better at not remembering embarrassing moments. Seriously, I know I probably did one thing or another that I was probably super embarrassed about at the time, but I can’t remember anything off the top of my head….or even after sitting here thinking about it for a moment.

So because of that, I’m also doing 11.

11. List 10 pet peeves you have.
1. “I seen.” Ugh. Seriously? It’s either “I saw” or it’s “I have seen.” I live in the part of the world that seemed to have invented “I seen.”
2. When people are listening to music in a quiet environment but have the music on so loud that the whole room can hear it. What is the point of headphones if you’re going to play your music blaringly loud anyway?
3. Poorly used adverbs (I know I used one in #2). Most of the time I’m actually pretty forgiving about this one, but every now and then, I’ll hear one that sets my teeth on edge. The worst is when I use one but honestly can’t think of a better way to describe my scene. I always highlight the word so I can come back and change it later.
4. Commercials on Pandora.
5. My constant lack of money. It makes me sad, but it also bugs me.
6. When I want to read a book and suddenly realize that I don’t own it. I’ve wanted to read Libba Bray’s The Diviners for two months, but I don’t own that book (and I have no money to buy it).
7. When my phone decides it’s just going to randomly turn off.
8. That I’m only given an hour on the “visitor station”s at the library. Seriously people? I don’t have work for an hour and a half; only giving me an hour is cruel. ;)
9. Chewing loudly. It’s just gross.
10.  People that cross the street 5 feet away from a cross-walk. Sorry, I totally would have stopped, but you’re jaywalking. If you get hit by a car while jaywalking in the middle of the night while you are wearing all black, that is not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment